Thursday, December 11, 2014

What Is a Simple Machine?

Today I faced a difficult choice. Should we watch a science video that explained what simple machines are (which might be a little boring) or watch two awesome examples of simple machines in action?

I went with awesome.

Now, not everything you see in these videos are simple machines, but there are many, many of them if you watch closely. Can you spot some?

The first video is a commercial for a Honda Accord.



The second is a video from the band OK GO. I don't know much about the band, but I do know this is an awesome and hilarious video. (Watch for the simple machines!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Mr. W Reads. Feel free to leave a comment or question, and I will respond as quickly as possible. All comments are moderated, so your comment may not appear right away.