Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wonder - Part Eight: August


Beautiful Child by Eurythmics

Something that I said made you wear a frown.
The way you hang your head has made the tears come down.
But don’t you wear a sigh my beautiful child.
You know it doesn’t burn when you touch the sun.
So don’t be concerned my golden one,
You’re gonna reach the sky
Fly ... Beautiful child

There is no other place.
The human race is running out of space.
There is no better love,
And human love is what it takes.
And I’ll be at your side when you’re falling down.
You’ll be feeling fine when you hit the ground.
So don’t slip away
Stay ... Beautiful child



Continue to pages 248-274.

26 comments:

  1. I'm reading this book and as a right now I'm at the part where Jack Will is talking about bleeding scream. This book is sad a first but when you think about it, it's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS BOOK IS AMAING AND GOOD,COOL AND SOOOOOO AWSOME TO THANK YOU FOR THIS WEB SITE IT IS THE COOLIS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN THANK YOU MR W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this really cool Website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video is blocked. It would be great if you would find another one.
    I am so in awe of this resource! Thank you for allowing it to be shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great but not when Daisy died. But over all it was amazingly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great resource, it really helped me to comprehend the meaning of the book. :) Thank you Mr. W!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the book so far

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the book .it is very good i thought it was kind of boring at the start but i liked it sort of towards the middle sort of when the chapter the cheese touch started . my friend kept saying the part the cheese touch is better over and over and over and over

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this book

    ReplyDelete
  11. the book is really good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mrs. K from Minnesota4/8/19, 3:23 PM

    I am using this website for the fourth year in a row. THANK YOU so much for putting in the time and effort to make sure that all ages can enjoy and truly comprehend this amazing book. So many of the references would be lost on my students if not for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think its really funny and good UwU and i like it i listen to it TEN TIMES!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Hi! What's up?

      (But I'm Mr. Wilhorn. Say "Hi" to Mrs. Graham for me.)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Mr. W Reads. Feel free to leave a comment or question, and I will respond as quickly as possible. All comments are moderated, so your comment may not appear right away.